Swelling around vagina from Yeast infection?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey, so ive recently been having vaginal problems such as yeast infections and bv. ive been taking antibiotics. However, the infections just kept coming back so my doctor reccomended boric acid which ive been using for 1 day. But now ive noticed that the swelling around my vaginal opening hasnt gone away. In fact im wondering if its something else. it looks like a growth and jt hasnt gone away for a couple months. its stayed the same size for a couple weeks now. Any thoughts on what this is? I think I should add i only noticed it after i slept with my boyfriend but im not sure if its been there for a while cause i just noticed it. im also wondering if its from the yeast infection. Any ideas?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

also i think i should add that the boric acid suppositories have been make me feel much better but the swelling around my opening hasnt gone away yet. and when i compare it to other pictures i took last month, the swelling has gotten bigger and i can poke it now and move it back and forth. Once i get rid of this yeast infection will that swelling go away?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.