Swelling is reducing but.....

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all. I'm new to this site and have costo. The swelling in the sternum has reduced but still get stingers and soreness in the left pectoral/heart region. My question is does anyone experience shortness of breath (like you can't draw in a full deep breath or yawn) or a shaky back, arms and hands?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Scott. I also feel like I can’t take a deep breath it actually hurts. I also get run pain and at times feel quite shaky. I get dizziness as well
    • Posted

Thanks Shelley! It's crazy how I can be totally calm lying in bed and my heart rate will try to take off on it's own if I flip on my side. It's not so scary now that I know it's the inflammation causing it. I get the shakes too, especially when I don't get enough sleep. Happy healing to you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.