Swimming with the boot

Posted , 2 users are following.

Today I figured out at a water park that I could swim with a boot on. I'm 50% weight wearing after my 4th ankle surgery. I'm sick and tired of not doing anything. I didn't go down any waterslides but I was able to be in the waive pool for hours. Best of all..... I didn't sink and was able to tread water😳😳😀 with the boot on.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

In your boot???
    • Posted

Yes!!!!! The big air boot that I pump up, it was great but I must say I did think I was gonna sink! The boot goes a little below my knee.
  • Posted

Yes I had one of them. I am amazed you swam in it. How did you keep it dry haha
    • Posted

Oh no!!! Did not stay dry, I didn't try since I have 3 boots. I did take it off when I got of the water and had my knee scooter to get around. It was worth it. Going out of my mind with boredom.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.