Switching from IR to XL

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone has switched from IR tablets to XL 24hr tablets please and how long did it take for them to level out?

Thanks

James 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I changed fairly early on but felt much better on the XL. Only thing is if you forget a dose you don't feel ill straight away. On average I get weepy on the 3rd day even if I only miss one dose.

• Posted

Hi James, I changed to XL 10 days ago, I felt better after only a couple of days. I still have the odd downer and anxiety is better but still hanging around in the background ,my psychiatrist said it would be 8 weeks before I feel the full benefit,so fingers crossed you never know by then I might be dancing on the ceiling 😁 hope you start to feel the benefit soon xx

• Posted

Hi Trina,  thanks for your reply.  I'm glad things are working for you.  Do you mind if I ask how long you were on the IR tablets for please? Thanks James 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.