Swollen and dry throat, dry mouth, dry nose. Allergy symptoms or not?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

Recently I am having low grade temp/fevers 37.2-37.9. I have swollen glands at the back of the throat. The dr said these are lymphoid tissues that are hypertrophied. My right nostril is very dry, to the point that my head hurts from dryness. I also have right ear pain, probably from swollen glands in the throat, the doctor said. I also have pain under armpits on and off. I am new to this forum, I have no idea about allergies. I have always been sensitive to medicine and food but have no diagnosed allergies. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I don't actually think that it's an allergy... Try to go and see another doctor to have a thread.

• Posted

Thank you. I’ve found out it’s not an allergy but still don’t know the resean for swelling.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.