Swollen feet

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone experience very swollen feet and ankles my doctor has said it’s pitted adema from my pain meds so I’ve drank so much water and taking magnesium tablets had a very spa baths and I feel they are coming down slightly waiting for my blood test results praying to god he doesn’t take me of what works for my pain thank you 😊 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I always get swollen palm, and even my fore-arm gets broader. There are few reddish spot in my palm as well when it swells. I showed doctor that sometimes my palm swells and sometimes it goes back to normal. But doctor says it's in my head. I took measurement of swollen area and showed him and he was confused. He did not give me any medicines for the same

• Posted

Oh my god does your doctor believe in fibromyalgia? I got red spots on my feet as well do you drink lots of water ? And are you on pain medication as he thinks that’s whats doing it so has rested my liver kidneys ect I’ll know more tomorrow but in the last week I’ve drank so much water and they have cake down a bit please keep me posted and me you ❤️
    • Posted

I drink 2 Liters daily. I will try to drink more today and see.
  • Posted

Hi Donna

What pain meds are you on? I get occasional swollen feet when i have overdone it. confused

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.