Swollen glans. Penis head is bigger than usual.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Having this for 3-4 days. Corona(rim) is very sensitive and irritates and that part hurts, Like burning sensation. And *inner* foreskin is loose bigger aur more wrinkled than usual

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I am scared please help .. i am not able to concentrate on my studies because of this problem sad
  • Posted

Had a simalar issue, went to a urologist and Doctor saw it and mentioned it’s not herpes or cancer or syphalis. He recommended izoconazole nitrate 1% And fluconazole 200mg 7day capsules.

Within a week all symptoms vanished apart from irritated skin which I leave in do time.

Symptoms related to fongul infection / yeast infection. 

Make sure you clean with warm water and dry area my dabbing with clean cloth every time.

Do not put extra creams, just apply lightly. 2 times a day morning and night 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.