Swollen labia with itching and smell

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just today i had some pretty intense itching on and around my labia, at first thought it was just because i had shaved a few days ago, but i took out my handheld mirror and noticed one side of my vaginal opening is swollen and appears to have bumps all over (?) i had noticed the past week i have smelt a little fishy down there and on and off i have super thick discharge with no odor. i'm worried it is herpes type 2 but i sure hope not! i have had type 1 since i was a baby but ive always been careful to keep from spreading it but i had a sore on my lip about two weeks ago and now im worried! in the past ive had itchy, patchy dry spots around my anus and vagina but they went away with a few days of neosporine so i didn't think much of it:( let me know asap if you know anything!imageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i also have bumps right in the nook of my leg and vaginal area, might just be razor bumps but ???imageimage

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.