Swollen left testicle?

Posted , 1 user is following.

So in the morning I went about my business and when I got to work I noticed that my pubic area was causing me some discomfort. At first I thought it might be because of my trousers but it couldn't since they were not tight and especially not in that area. As soon as I got home the pain (dull) went from that part to my left testicle. Once I checked my testicle I noticed that it is slightly swollen. At first I couldn't tell if my mind was playing tricks on me and it was just my regular left testicle hanging lower than my right that gave me the impression of it being oversized but a quick look from the side confirmed my worries. It does not hurt, not when I touch it, feel it, press it and neither does it hurt when I pee. However, I have started lifting a couple of weeks ago and I was thinking that it might be hernia or something. I'm going to book an appointment with my GP but only God knows how long that might take. Anyone here experienced something similar? Any help would be appreciated.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.