Swollen lymph node in groin

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

Im a 37 year old male. I noticed a swollen lymph node in my left groin 3 days ago. Im sure its nothing, but i have trouble not thinking about it. I had a cold maybe 2-3 weeks ago, but feel pretty healthy now.

Only cause i can think of was something that occurred 2 weeks ago. Had some severe stomach cramps in the middle of the night. Went to the bathroom, and lost consciousness when i stood up. I fell and hit my head on the shower wall causing me to get 4 stitches above my eye. All test at the hospital (blood, EKG, cat scan, urine) came back good. Only pain since is around my abdomen where i landed in the shower.

Could the be the cause of the swollen node? Something else? Any ideas would be beneficial to read. Thanks.

Chris

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.