Swollen lymph node in right groin and severe health decline

Posted , 1 user is following.

Im a 30 year old female and my health has been declining for 12 months now with the last 4 months being complete living torture barely able to function.

I have a swollen lymph node in my groin only on the right side. I liken it to a small rubber ball which i can move under my finger when i press on it.

My symptoms that im experiencing and have been for months now are so severe its gone passed just trying to deal with them. Unintentional weight loss (september 2018 66kg) today im 55.5kg, extreme full body weakness that my legs shake while trying to hold myself up, nausea something shocking which i take ondansetron for, chronic diarrhea multiple times a day, weird agitation ive never experienced before, horrible itchy sensation all over my body that gets so bad i itch one place and need to itch another straight after which also keeps we awake, abdominal and middle back pain. Im tracheostomy dependent so breathe only through a tube in my neck and i cough to clear the mucus which has become a huge issue for me since all this because of my full body weakness ive lost the strength in my cough, the more i try to cough the more faint and weaker i become till im almost collapsing. Im so weak i feel like my brain is impaired and when my drowsiness is at its worst i feel like im about to fall unconscious.

I see my GP regularly who is across everything going on but unfortunately working out what is a slow painful process but i feel like im running out of time, well more frustrated and i cant keep going on like this being tortured alive. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 😦

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.