Swollen lymph node under armpit along with other pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

So i went to the doctors about 3 months ago not feeling well. I was sleeping all day long night sweats just felt ran down. She took blood and did an exam on me. She happend to find that my right lymph node under my armpit was swollen a little (lump) she ordered a pt scan and blood work. About 1 wk after i had seen her i noticed that i was havong pain really bad where that lymph node was. I return back to see her and when she did an exam she noticed it trippled in size. She was worried so sent me for a mri and ultrasound. I returned to her about 2 weeks later she said i have an autoimmune disease of some sort and she thinks its lupus. She ordered more blood work and another mri. I came back in and within that 3 wks my autoimmune disease had went away some how but white blood cells were high. There was nothing else wrong.

Fast forward to yesterday i noticed that my lymph node in that armpit is much much bigger and im having pain in the middle of my chest like between my breast like someone hit me there or like its bruised. I havent done anything to make it this way. Also my right side on my breast hurts really bad. I have noticed that i can not put any pressure on that arm because it causes sever pain under the arm. Im also noticing numbing and burning pain in that arm if bent or lifted above head. Im confused to why this is going on. Oh also when doing the mri the first time she didnt tell me but she found a cyst on the sac of my heart. She says its really small. No wories she says.

Can anyone help me with this? She seems not to know what is going on and is stumped. I havent been back to the dr in a month because im tired of not getting any answers and sick of being pricked and laying in a mri and ct machine!! I just need some help. Thank you in advance

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.