Swollen lymph nodes and other symptoms...

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ive had symptoms for months. Persistent fatigue, swollen glands and lymph nodes, dizziness every time I stand and night sweats. I went to my doctor in October and had blood done. It came back "normal" she said. I had lymph node ultra sounds and a chest xray a month ago and they came back normal other than swollen lymph nodes (which I already knew I had). She diagnosed me with mono from the ultrasound? But the symptoms have persisted. I had a followup ultrasound last week and the lymph nodes were still swollen. What could it be? Because I do not believe that it was/still is mono. 

I'm not sure what would be relevant medical history to this case but cancer runs in my family. My mother and maternal grandmother have had breast cancer. My maternal grandfather died from pancreatic cancer that spread. My paternal grandfather has leukemia currently and has had since 2012.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You need to do biopsy to be sure and how old are you? I have lymph nodes and also I have internal itches like pain so I have to do biopsy but the rest is not out yet since a week now... if you have Facebook we can communicate there if you don't mind 

• Posted

same here every time I stand I feel dizzy. I feel weak a lot. ive swollen submandibular  gland and behind ear.. youl have to inbox me , ive clear bloods

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.