Swollen lymph nodes and shingles

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey all just hoping to get some advice on my shingles and swollen lymph nodes. Ive been to the doctor multiple times about my swollen lymph nodes all in my groin neck and armpits. The have ran a cbc and all came back fine, since then i have develepod shingles and feel like I have no energy. Is there any way they could be missing something? I just cant get it off my mind that it could be something serious

Cheers!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i had same, littles lymph nodes all around my groins, neck and armpit, i did biopsy 2 years ago when i notice one in my two in my necks but they could not find anything. i do have shoulder pain often as well and little tired sometime, if you find any solution let me know as well oh okay

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.