Swollen lymph nodes and symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone

Please help me with my concern.

I have swollen lymph nodes for 5 months, 2 small ones under my chin, one in my upper right neck just below my chin, one in my right armpit and one in my left inguinal area, random fatigue when im having like flare up, cold sweat, dizziness and eye floaters. I have done cbc and xray test and came back normal. Im having bad anxiety because of this. Has anyone experienced what im going through right now? please i need some info..

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If the tests have come back normal, and the lymph nodes aren't increasing in the size that is a good sign. I have bad anxiety, which causes fatigue and dizziness, I experience this frequently. I go through periods of time where I get extremely worried about my health, and then other times I have no concern. Best thing to do is try and get your mind away from thinking about the nodes, and visit a psychologist to see if you can get help with your anxiety. 

• Posted

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.

I visited ent doc yesterday and demand for biopsy but he refused to do it since my lymph nodes are small to be biopsed.

I guess you're right. from now on ill try to ignore these nodes..

Stay well Alex

• Posted

That is good news, always trust your doctor and never Google. My doctor wouldn't send me for biopsy either because my largest one was less than a cm in diameter, and hadn't increased in size.  

Stay Well Cifer

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.