Swollen lymph nodes in my limbs can it be lymphoma?

Posted , 1 user is following.

i have been feeling ill for the past two months. It all started with a lymph node pain in my neck. It wasnt swollen was just painful. then developed a pain in my shoulders and chest, back. Had a bad cough had taken some antibiotics and after two weeks the cough was gone, but all the other symptoms remained. A few days ago i discovered a lymph node in my left upper arm and yesterday also a big one on my left thigh. can this be from a virus or covid? Or can this be a sign of lymphoma? As I read from other posts most lymphoma patients have a lump in their neck armpit groin or chest. That gives me a slight releive but then what could this be? I have itchy skin, lost some weitht, and i am still extremely tired. Also developed dark circles around my eyes which is unusual for me. Pls let me know what you think I am getting worried.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.