Swollen lymph nodes neck&groin

Posted , 1 user is following.

I previously posted on here regarding a lymph node in my groin however I’ve had some more recent developments since. As well as discovering the one larger one in my groin (about 1.5cm) the doctor found several smaller ones on my neck and another small one or two in my groin area on the opposite side. The ones in my neck are very small as I said, less than 1cm and very soft. The one larger one on the left side of my groin is the most concerning. It’s fairly soft and moveable but seems to fluctuate in size, going down to 1cm at times and back up to 1.5cm/2cm others. I had blood work done which came back normal, but my doctor is sending me to a surgeon, I’m assuming for a biopsy of the groin node. I haven’t had any other major symptoms I can think of, they asked me if I had night sweats, fevers, fatigue, etc to all of which I answered no. Pretty nervous, just wondering if anyone has had similar situations? 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.