Swollen nodes FOR 9 years

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi! i m 25 years old and i first felt my swollen lymph nodes when i was 15-16 years old. i have enlarged nodes on my neck, behind ears, under each armpit, in the groin. they are less than 1 cm and some have under 1,5 cm. They did not change in time and they remained the same size. during the past years these nodes made my life awful, gave me anexiety and depression. I visited tens of doctors and each one of them told me i m healthy and advised me to enjoy my life and stop worring. The nodes problem does not go away of my mind and every day i believe i m getting sick. for 3 day i start feeling an itch on some parts of my body. i m very worried. sorry for my english, i m not a native speaker. what do you, guys,

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Your itch you've been experiencing could be caused by anxiety. I got worried like this and once I distracted myself I noticed the symptoms disappear. As hard as it can be, try not to worry, try distracting yourself. You'll feel better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.