Swollen Vagina Lip, Bartholin Cyst?

Posted , 1 user is following.

3 days ago I notecited that my right lip was very tender and kind if felt like a bruise. I thought it was from wearing jean shorts of maybe from my vibrator, the next day however, I noticed it felt like there was a lump inside, and the pain began to become more noticable. I asked my boyfriend to take a look because he is an RN and he said he did see some swelling. I was camping though so I went on lots of hikes and I think all that walking must've irritated it because when I woke up this morning it was VERY clear something is wrong. It hurt no matter what position I was in, I could just feel it pulsating. We did a little bit of research and I discovered what a bartholin cyst was and thought maybe that's what it might be, however I haven't seen a lump near the opening of my vagina, just my whole lip to about my taint is very swollen and I am having a lot of discharge. If anyone has any advice all would be appreciated. After reading about BC, I am very scared and in a lot of pain Thank you to whoever read all of this.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.