sympotms of what i have help?..

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive been experiencing sadness, with racing thoughts off and on through the day., it like one minute im ok and the next im not, kind of happy then sad ive been diagnosed with depression and anxiety, does this stem from what i have or what are possibly things that can be happening?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

With depression your mood will be up and down all the time.

Things that wouldnt normally bothers you will start to bother you

You can also be very sensative and feel like people are criticising when there not

If your not on medication go and see your doc if you are on medication go and get it reviewed

Stay Strongcool

• Posted

Im on 25mg of sertaline a day and 1mg of clonazepam a day maybe 2 if needed, i was fine for weeks and forgot my meds for 3 days and it seemed to creep back up the depression and anxiety, then my mind races and some are bad thoughts that scare me., my psychiatrist says that it will be a week or so before i get back to where i was again, initially my sertaline was gonna get raised but i wanted to see if i can though it out prior to what is happening now but almost the same reason,. I didn't know if there could be a different reason or diagnoses for me mainly cause my mood and thoughts
  • Posted

He Gonzalez find a GP you trust and talk it all out with him or her. Start there, be completely honest get some meds or therapy or both for while and let us know how you go x
  • Posted

i think your sadness, and racing thoughts could be symptoms of your diagnosis. you might want to talk with a professional and find out. it could be something else, and you should know about it. things could become worse than they already are. so please see someone soon! okay?  xo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.