Symprove worked for me

Posted , 4 users are following.

After several visits to the doctors and numerous tests that revealed nothing wrong with my stomach/intestines I was told I most likely had IBS. I am 47 years old, and had always had a sensitive stomach, but it had progressively gotten worse over the course of several months with bouts of diarrhea, cramps, bloating and a rolling stomach. I read some reviews of Symprove and thought that I would give it a try, the price being justified if it worked. After around 2 or 3 weeks I notice less bloating though my stomach was still 'iffy'. Gradually over the weeks it settled more and more until after about 7 to 8 weeks I was experiencing almost no bloating or diarrhea and less cramps. I am now almost at the 12 week stage and I'm very impressed with the change. Touch wood almost all of the symptoms have gone and my stomach feels normal. 

I strongly recommend that if you IBS then give Symprove a go, stick with it for the 12 weeks and hopefully it will make as much difference to you as it did to me. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone but my experience is has been extremely positive. After this last week I'm going to drop to a half does a day and see how that goes.

I know for lots of people the price is quite high, but well worth the money if it works as well as it has for me.

Thanks Symprove'

2 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.