Symptoms 10 months in

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys! I am about 10 months into my mono recovery, and I am doing much better. I still experience eye floaters, fatigue, headaches from time to time, etc. but I recently just got an MRI of my brain back that was all clear. Being in college most of these symptoms pop up after a stressful academic week so I have learned to take it easy. I was wondering, however, if anyone still experiences spleen pain this late in the game. I have had some achiness in my spleen and heaviness in my chest that seems to have appeared over the last few months which has been slightly concerning and i have had some out of character indigestion that has been annoying as well. Has anyone experienced this? I also have been getting my blood checked every few months and my ebv levels are beginning to go down but i have also had high red blood cell levels that have been steadily decreasing but have also been worrying me. Any idea if this is normal or what i could be doing to improve my rbc count? The last symptom that has been abnormal for me is how easy it is for me to experience hypoglycemia and dizziness when skipping meals. I never had this problem before but i've noticed a major increase in symptoms when I skip meals. This virus is really horrible and I would love some advice. Thank You!!!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

did things get better? i am 13 months in and still struggling

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.