Symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi  I recently was bending over cleaning with a rag in my hand. Just bending to clean, no lifting and after doing that for a few minutes got light headed and short of breath.  So i stopped sat down and started to feel better.  Is this from my aneurysm. i know don't do that. LOL thats my friends and family.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Obviously I'm not blessed with long distance x-ray vision but no, what you've experienced sounds more like postural blood pressure changes smile
  • Posted

Hi Lisa, How are things? Yes, I and many on the FB site most put this down to our BP being kept so low through the drugs, possibly the same as your good self, though I know you have had some intervention surgically but not sure how much was done, I take it the aneurism is still with you.

With low BP, The heart struggling to get all the blood needed to the senses and organs so any quick changes in position can upset the balance thus can lead to dizzy spells or even a black out’s or at least being unsteady on your feet. Do things slowly and stay more upright helps this by bending at the knee’s is best and lift the same way so as not to raise BP in the body with sudden shock movements this action will make the heart beat faster thus raise the pressure until recovered. Do you check your BP regularly? Mine hovers around 85-110 Ave 98, if this becomes a regular experience it might be good to check with your GP, it might be your PB is too low. Big hugs Lisa

• Posted

Hi  Pablo,

I have been having dizzy spells and unsteady on my feet.  My cardiologists say not my heart.  lol   my BP  ranges  110-120  over 70-80  at rest.  when i questioned my doctors about meds they said my bp is fine.  Just not getting any cooperation from any of these docs on long island ny.  ugh  very discouraging especially i work in radiology as a tech for more than 30 years.   

I  couldnt drive and went to the ED at my hospital,,,,, and again not your heart, asked to do a stress test.  Because this last episode occurred after walking up a steep incline to my car.  i was told dont need a stress test.  

My surgeon told me get back to work and put in with my disability insurance  company i dont have any restrictions.  lol  not even with lifting.  What to do.  no help...even went to other doctors and they alll refer back to my surgeon.

• Posted

Thks for the reply Lisa, sorry your having a of a time with all this, and know many on the other site experience the same walls hence I have changed GP which worked out just fine.

All our experience’s taken Worldwide tells us that The establishment have 'established views' and only a few 'step out of line' shall we say whom are more open minded to the suffer, I know that on the face of that observation it sound negative but the reality is: A flamingo is only pink because of what it eats,     The Establishment has political reasons which relates to finances in balancing the books which is feed and maintained by research based on Gov or commercial funding (Grant related) Hence, not always in the interest of the suffer medically or physically! This is noted when it comes to drug’s which are a massive income even to doctors and surgeons and hospitals, yet we all know there are alternatives…, Yet not promoted, except Doctors who leave the Est logic and set up their own practices!

Cars did not need petrol or diesel many, many years ago! So why one may one ask, are we still producing them if our health and global environment was the only issues in Establishment Logic and teachings that most except as facts when it is sold that way to us in all our advertising? I am not on a mission, just reminding all, we need to research the facts with open eyes and not really to heavily on those employed with pensions and comfy jobs to tell the suffer/consumer what is best for us whom are in turn, supported by major commercial entities with billions of $£ riding on it, which has so much weight in ‘research results’ depending on who is being funded and by how much! Hence why there are so many ‘conflicting and confusing changes’ in the end findings perhaps!

My new GP Agrees not all drugs are needed and diet can reduce these which has greatly improved my quality of life, but had to present the evidence from study’s carried out WW with suffers and medical facts! I feel we are more of a team than being talked down too.

In my case, which I too experienced the same walls you are finding, which are based on economic values than logic, Perhaps write to them pointing out the known risk’s with aneurisms and the drug side effects and from a legal stand point asked them in their profession opinion to ''clarify there position' so it can be logged with a solicitor. Amazing results unsurprisingly, it is not a question of what can we do it is more what must be done to expose the weakness in the recommendations given by a professional!  If it means asking them to take reasonability for their advice, surly that is wise and expectable! That produces a different response I think your find Lisa. Information is power and has change how I am managed medicaly! Big Hug's to you.

• Posted

Hi  Benny Blanco,    I never heard of postural blood pressure changes....looked it up and yes you do have long distance x-ray vision.  your better than all the doctors i've been seeing for many months.  There are foods to stay away from and everyday do's and dont's.  I want to thank you and would like to keep in touch with you.   How did you get involved with this patient web site.  Lisa
  • Posted

Yes i still have my aneurysm.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.