Symptoms

Posted , 6 users are following.

Its me just sick of the symptoms thought being post meno would be better but its worse than when i was in peri just makes me think somthing is wrong with me had depession like you wouldn't believe aches pains period like back ache stuffy nose tingling tounge my brain is telling me otherwise

Soul destroying

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi maud,you and I together I sick too of it but what can you do girl

I get if I get hot I want to be cold then visa versa I can't keep quiet and if I don't my heart start thumping..people erasure me it will get better with time

.today I went out for my shopping and when I went to the till my head eyes feel funny and then I had to keep calm and carry on these symptoms I had in Peri now came back in post..tomorrow I have a Dr appointment and it's always a struggle to sit and wait do you get like this it's the mind I guess 

• Posted

Hi Maria I get that thing in the supermarket where my eyes go funny I also feel lightheaded and want to get out if there as quickly as possible, I have a really strange vibrating through my feet at the moment just another symptom to add to my list!!! 
  • Posted

Hi Maud, yes being  Postmeno is far worse than Peri / Meno by far , had all the headaches Nausea aches brain fog the lot . But anxiety hot sweats no appetite awful post meno ... do you take HRT ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.