Symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello ty for reading this i have questions regarding symptoms and your brain, hope someone can help, first of all can physical head symptoms last all day everyday? And would you know if it's still the symptoms or does your brain form a pattern of what you've been feeling and why it's there all the time. Ty.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Annette! What symptoms do you have with your head?

I am currently experiencing like a burning sensation at the crown of my head. It was really bad when I was on Sertraline however I recently been switched to Fluxoetine. The burning sensation is still there slightly but not as bad as when I was on Sertraline.

• Posted

absolutely. i suffer with tension headaches. the stress of thinking i could be ill keeps them there for as long as im stuck in that cycle. i dont want to tempt fate as I'm 2 weeks clear but before that i had had a pressure headache constantly for 15weeks. it was something that was said to me on my post a few weeks back about anxiety with family that sunk in and stopped this cycle.

• Posted

Ty for your reply. Are you saying thaer t if I constantly think about my symptoms they won't go away, everyday I feel closer to death, praying I'm not but the way my head feels is awful , don't normally have a headache mainly dizziness, lightheaded, just a sick feeling in my head and horrible feelings in it, I live in fear everyday

• Posted

Hello,

If it is of any re-assurance I have the same symptoms, head pressure, dizziness, brain fog and have had an MRI scan which came back all clear. Was diagnosed with anxiety / depression and whilst not 100 % I can guess you are in exactly the same boat as me.

Something is making you unhappy / tense - and this is your unconscious reaction to it.

• Posted

firstly have you been to your doctor to run tests first and check? its important thats done as they're the professionals.

if everything is clear and they think it's anxiety then yes 100% that fear of death and symptoms keep you stressed and worried which will give you the symptoms you've explained.

• Posted

Yes been to about 7 drs and lots of test. no major finding at all, my problem is the Dr's haven't said it's anxiety a friend of mine thought it was, so that why I'm reaching out for my opinions. ty for replying

• Posted

Still looking for opinions. I'm waking up now thinking horrible thoughts about what could be wrong? is something bad gonna happen to me since these symptoms are so bad, how do I continue to go on without going insane

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.