Symptoms - Brainfog, Confusion, Numbness

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all,

So these symptoms have slowly developed over the past four years. Brain fog has grown constantly to a point where i am left in utter confusion at times, generally in the work environment with a real inability to focus, read and make any decisions with confidence especially in team discussions. This also leads to me feeling a disconnect to myself, surrounding and what's going on at times, almost like a daydream feeling from nowhere.

My speed of recalling information and points has also taken a notable decline to the point of forgetting things mentioned just seconds ago at times. I am also continuously lethargic and tired day to day, however up until recently i have had a real problem with drifting off to sleep even when feeling like this.

I have noticed that i also now get numbness/tingling in the hands and feet. Feet whenever elevates (when sitting on sofa) and hands when laying (placed higher on body or on pillow). Wouldn't say i have worrying dizzy spells but lightheadedness definitely happens.

Medial wise my general markers are good. Tests for Iron and Thyroid have comer back OK. However i have just purchased a Whoop fitness tracker which is showing my HRV is averaging 35ms, lower than in should be. However other things like RHR are good at 56bpm. Blood pressure was also good on the high but good to slightly low on the low.

Fitness levels are also good with cardio and weights 4/5 times a week. Diet could be improved but isn't bad (no sweets, sugars, fizzy pop), takeouts are also at a rarity. Greens are consumed daily both via meals and home made juice, however i don't eat fish so tale supplements for this as well as a neuro multi vitamin from Vitabiotics.

Any suggestions would be greatly received.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I experience the exact same symptoms. When I spent some time last year in a hot sunny country, my symptoms virtually disappeared. Soon as I returned to UK however they came back. I am hoping mine is not MS as I read that can go into remission when in a hot country.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.