Symptoms from coming off Mirtazapine

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi! I just posted a few minutes ago about the hell I'm going through after being off Mirtazapine for 30 months. Is it still normal to b having horrendous, debilitating and painful symptoms after being off for so long? I've had some small windows along the way but it seems when the symptoms come back they come back with a vengeance and I'm so tired, exhausted/fatigued and worn out. I haven't had a decent nights sleep since 2013. Has anyone else on here suffered so horrendously and long getting off this terrible poison and survived? Please, I'm in desperate need of some ongoing support, reassurance and hope as everyday that passes I feel more and more closer to death. I desperately need a buddy and if u would like to b one for me, please p.m. me your phone number and I will call u. Thank u.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i sent you a long message.. I, also have suffered for 26 years ! Tell me if you

get the message please... I need to know if you get my previous message, that

is longer than this response.

thanks.

• Posted

I am sorry you have had to go through this, it requires great Strength to endure what these terrible drugs have brought on. Are you aware of the survivingantidepressants.org website?

many many people have and are still going through it, there is some great advice and support on there, some amazing stories even from where you are at now. Also though have you had a full panel check up to see what the drugs have done? they can leave your hormones out of whack, deplete essential vitamins and minerals, it would be Sensible to see how your body is actually running and there isn’t any obvious deficiencies, or heavy metals etc. You would need to find a good funtional medicine doctor who knows about these things. Just know that you are not alone, and believe it or not people do heal from the withdrawal of these drugs, which should be banned.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.