Symptoms from Head pressure to lower right stabbing abdominal pain, please help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

For the past week or so I've been experiencing the following symptoms:

- Head Pressure / headache (mostly right sided)

- Blurry Vision / spaced out / lightheaded / brain fog

- Mild nausea

- dizziness

- Lower right abdominal stabbing pain (not always, it hits me for a few seconds mostly when I move), starting to appear on the left side as well

- Occasional Chest pain (sometimes on the left side, sometimes on the right)

- Fatigue

- Difficulties concentrating.

- Ankle pain, muscle pains, (in hands as well)

- Lump in throat feeling

- Palpitations

- Eye strain

- Weird sensations all over the body (oddly enough mostly on the right side)

I've been freaking out over what it could be, I feel like I'm dying. In the last 30 days or so I've seen a physician and a cardiologist for feeling generally unwell.

I've had blood tests, general examinations (the cardiologist did a general examination and an ECG, and said she sees no reason to go further as everything looks ok), all came out normal.

Yesterday I've seen a neurologist who suggested an MRI (next Saturday), next Tuesday I'm scheduled for an abdominal ultrasound. 

I have been searching all over for similar symptoms, but I have found noone who had it all.

I've had anxiety for at least 6 years now, I'm taking benzos, but it still won't put my mind at ease, the symptoms are always present more or less and I 

just feel like I could die at any moment... 

I've had a lot of symptoms over these years, and I've accepted that it was anxiety, however this feels too much to be anxiety...I can barely function, I can't focus... its horrible, and I'm terrified.

I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences, or could just give me some advice.

Thank you for reading my post!

22/M 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'm not sure if I can edit, but there is so much going on that other things come to mind as I experience them... 

I also wanted to mention that I'm always thirsty, drink at least 5 liter every day. My sugar levels were fine, so its not diabetes.

• Posted

I have exactly these symptoms!

I'm experiencing more headaches than usual seems to be front, back and sides.

I definitely have some sort of anxiety but never diagnosed but hopefully it is just thay rather than something worse

I'm going to the docs friday to find out whats causing em rather than the other symptoms.

Keep us posted and hope you feel better smile

• Posted

I have the Same Problem Since One Month Did you Got any Solution Brother 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.