Symptoms have gone on for 2 weeks

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have been unwell for nearly 2 weeks and cant stand to feel so rotten for much longer. its so difficult to get a doctors appointment at this time and i think i need some tests. i have felt terrible nausea and pain in the midriff area together with pain around the back. it seems to be both before eating and after and i am weak and wobbly and have no energy. has anyone any advice. i take one Lansoprazole each morning and have doubled the dose for a few days but this doesnt seem to help. Sometimes i feel as if i have flu but of course i havent.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Bianca,

The fact that you have been SO ill for SO long, you need to nag your Dr to get them to either see you or you should call an ambulance! This needs sorting out sweetheart, so that's my best advice for you. Do you have a fever, or any other symptoms? Just trying to support and help you

Take care

• Posted

Hi Bianca,

I'm sorry to hear that your feeling so unwell.

Take yourself to emergency - you could be lacking something. You'll need to get some blood tests. Also getting an endoscopy would be a good idea especially with the neasuea and pain. I also have bad daily Neasuea and I had an endoscopy and I have gastritis. But unfortunately my medication isn't working.

Definitely hound your doctor. I really hope you can get an answer!! X

• Posted

Hello, I'm curious if you have digestion problems too? Also, do you have nausea attacks that just come out of no where? Pain that starts off small and build up to excruciating pain? I think you have a diseased gallbladder.

• Edited

sorry to hear of how you are feeling. hope you get an appointment soonest. i suggest you try and drink some warm water with 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar or lemon water first thing in the morning on emty stomach. dont est for 1/2 hour.

i am on the Ppi s and they stop working. so i try to watch my diet.. and use these home remedies. I drink ginger tea as well.. grater ginger with skin and place in hot water.. strain and drink.. i feel so much better. ginger is good for digestion ...nausea ..pain and inflamation and many more ailments.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.