symptoms i have had

Posted , 1 user is following.

good to read other people's experiences. i suffered from heavy periods and amazing tiredness, and also from forgetfulness. this was most annoying, since i am usually really good at remembering lots of different things at once, but suddenly i was misplacing things, not knowing whether i had done a task or simply thought about doing it, and having to write things down all the time. don't know if this is common, or whether i'm just going bats! :wink:

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I have been diagnosed with iron deficiency anaemia last christmas. Your not alone in the symptoms. I am so tired all of the time and nothing seems to help. I also have become so forgetful it actually worries me! I have been prescribed the dredded iron tablets but hated taking them so when i had the 6 month review at my gp i asked for the liquid version only it makes your teeth go black!

have you got any idea what food i can take with a really high amount of iron in it. i think changing my diet is the only way to go but as the only meat i eat is chicken i'm finding it really hard!

thanks

ac

• Posted

Hi ac I am also got iron deficient anaemia. You really need to eat red meats like steak or beef. Also eat lots of green veg like brocoli, green beans and cabbage. Drinks with Vitimin C in are good as well. smile
  • Posted

Hi I have suffered from it for a while now and am well aware of the nasty symptoms associated with iron tablets.

I have discovered a fantastic solution: natural remedy which is natural high iron water directly sourced from fells in wales. available at 6.49GBP for 28 sachets (lasts 28days) It has no side effects and boosts energy... Search SPATONE. Available from health shops everywhere!! ITS BRILL!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.