Symptoms MUCH improved!! ( only helpful for women)

Posted , 3 users are following.

The pain under my left breast along with pain radiating into my arm pit and sometimes up into my neck (and into my left breast, too) has greatly improved within the last six weeks. Here are the changes I made that have helped a lot. I stopped taking estradiol on my doctor's recommendation. (I do have minor hot flashes, but not bad at all so far.) Secondly, I started wearing a VERY soft all cotton knit bra that hooks in front while I'm sleeping. I still wear a regular bra during the day.My pain was much worse at night to the point it woke me up, and i dreaded going to bed! The pain has almost gone away completely. It was at its worst before making these changes. I was sure it was a serious problem so I had another mammogram and CT scan in May, both came back clear. Thats when the doc reccomended stopping the estradiol, and she said it could be weakened muscles in my chest causing the pain. So I decided to try the "sleep bra". Such a HUGE improvement! Just thought I'd share this in case either change may help someone else.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi

thankyou for sharing that news im

glad it has improved i still have itnot as bad as it was but its there and sometimes worse than others i take tablet fr cholesterol and think it might be making it worseit radiates into my left arm too although iv rotater cuff tendonitis in my left shoulder also

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.