Symptoms of anxiety??

Posted , 7 users are following.

Does anyone else get these symptoms with anxiety or am I going crazy? Dizziness lightheadedness, irritability, can't relax, headaches, pressure in head and neck, feeling drained and miserable basically😔

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Jose it's horrible😞 been having a really bad day today with it!
    • Posted

Aw you poor thing, it is a horrible feeling, sorry to hear you've had a bad day, I was ok during the day but am not so good now, hopefully if you get a good nights sleep you will feel better in the morning, goodnight and take care
    • Posted

It really is😞 thank you so much you too try get a good nights sleep x
    • Posted

Hi I'm feeling a lot better today thank you😊 got a really good nights sleep so that helped how about you?x
    • Posted

Hi, glad your feeling better, its amazing what a good nights sleep can do, im also feeling much better after a pretty decent nights sleep think I managed a solid 5 hours which is really good for me as I dont sleep well at the best of times, take care and have a good day smile x
    • Posted

It really is, another good night sleep tonight and I should be sorted, nothing worse then starting off the week tired😞 oh really? I used to be like that too but I'm starting to get better sleeps now thank god! Have a good day😊x
  • Posted

I always get the same symptoms! What's worse is that it lasts for days or weeks, unfortunately. I feel like I'm getting nowhere and everything scares me. I feel like I'm not gonna last till my next birthday or that I'm gonna die soon.
  • Posted

I get all of these! 

I'll be sitting there feeling quite good and its like a huge wave of dizziness comes over me which starts off the nasty thoughts! Does my head in!

• Posted

It really is annoying!😞 but the one thing you always need to think to yourself is that ts not gona kill you, it's all in our heads and with the right help and support we will get through it!
  • Posted

hey yeah i constantly have strange head sensations and just feel uneasy all day long i just want to cry all the time as im so scaredby all this and cant go on with it sad
    • Posted

Me too😞I broke down in tears today in school for no reason today😞 it's horrible!
  • Posted

Oh things so difficult to deal with.  All the things you mention.  Yes I find I want to move about and cannot relax.  I wake early and my head just buzzes.  
    • Posted

Me too it's the most annoying thing in the world😞

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.