Symptoms of anxiety?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I now do not know where to turn, the doctors are just passing me off with anxiety when I have these weird symptoms. My left side feels shaky weak and like I can feel the muscles tense, and also feels numb. I am convinced I have motor nuerone disease, so now I'm paying more attention to it, but I have it constantly and it never goes. Could this really be anxiety!?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Have you been to your GP and A&E abou these same symptoms inc the feeling your face is dropping and heavy. Ask someone to look at you and tell you if it is or isn't, if everyone you ask says no then it is your anxiety making you think and feel it is.

im so surprised your GP isn't taking your health anxiety seriously unless you are being treated for it? 

You need to see a counsilor about it.

• Posted

I went on monday to the doctors and told her about my face and my left side of my body, and then i told her my worries,and she said thats its a high chance that it is anxiety and theres nothing more that she can do. I am seeing a counseller about it, and i have a hospital appointment with pedriatocs on 12th december
    • Posted

Oh sweet girl you are making yourself more and more anxious.  The more you worry the worse your anxiety will get.  I am glad you are going to see a counsellor.  It will help you so much to talk to someone.  Not too long until your appointment at the hospital.  I do hope you can get some help with these symptoms.  Let us know how you get on please.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.