Symptoms of Epididymitis from Chlamydia

Posted , 2 users are following.

2 months ago my brother began to develop what appear to be the symptoms of Epididymitis (spelt something like that) including heavy and slightly tender testicles, lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, leg pain, slight swelling of testicles. Basically he is going for the Chlamydia test on Tuesday but he is curious about a few things. he have only had 1 sexual partner in the past 6 months and have had no other symptoms as he said. Does Epididymitis from Chlam usually take this long to develop? Could there be another cause?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

After a cystoscopy to clear my pipes (not because of prostate problems) I felt testicular pain for several months. I also discovered that I had chlamydia later. I don’t think I had it originally but I’ve had it twice and I can tell the difference because of the operation. Most people don’t feel anything if they have not had any invasive procedures.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.