Symptoms of Fibroids

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had severe period pain for the past 5 weeks along with nausea, bloating, bladder problems, constipation, backache and extreme fatigue.  I have at least one large fibroid and am having an ultrasound scan in 3 weeks time before my doc will decide whether to send me to a gynae or not.  I feel awful.  Can anyone tell me whether these symptoms are due to the fibroid or something else?  Thanks x

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

All of those sound like fibroid symptoms to me. But you did say you already have a fibroid. 
  • Posted

YES it is I am having lower back pain, lower stomach pain, nausea, weakness, dizziness and heavy  blood clots during my period. It’s very frustrating and sometimes it’s very severe so yes those are the symptoms. Hope you feel better.
  • Posted

I am taking serrapeptase, DIM, and Red Clover.  They are shrinking and the fibroid pain went away for the  most part.  It is mainly my hip pain since my one leg is shorter than the other.  IT hurts to sit

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.