Symptoms of migraines of sinus?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been waking up for the last week and every morning my head feels full, a headache that doesn't throb, drowsyness, and seems like everything is slow. I had a migraine 2 weeks ago but i don't know if that abs effect on me now.

The weird fullness and drowsiness completely goes away through the day if I'm doing activities. But once I fall asleep and wake up it's there again

In the summer?? 7/8/17

Thanks in advance-

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I get migraines from time to time and take Rizatriptan on the onset of migraine which takes care of it............if it does not help the head and eye pain then I found out through doctor that it was sinus so she had me take an Allegra and Flonase two sprays each side of nose......I felt better that day.  So I know if Rizatriptan does not work that it's sinus.......

hope this may help you.

Wendy

• Posted

this may sound kinda stupid but do you drink enough liquid?

tha best way to check if you are dehydrated id to pinch the inside of your wrist and when you let go, see hoe long the skin takes to sink down.  the longer it takes to sink back down, the more water you need to drink

hope this helps

jemma

• Posted

I agree Jemma

drinking lots of water is so important!!

• Posted

Gonna be honest with you. Absolutely not. Unless I have baseball game I bring 32oz with me
    • Posted

I do occasionally drink throughout the day when I'm eating. But I don't usually carry liquid with me

• Posted

i dunno how much 32 oz is but i just looked it up and you should try to drink twice as much as that 

good luck

hope it helps a bit

good luck

let uss know

Jemma 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.