symptoms of skin disease..?

Posted , 3 users are following.

what are the symptoms of skin disease. I am dealing with spots in my chest.

is it a serious problem..?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like chest acne -try using Retin-A to unclog the pores - I don't think it's a serious skin disease.
    • Posted

i dont think its acne bcz i am not getting any irritation or itching on that area.... and it looks like birth mark...

what should i do..?

• Posted

Spots on your chest could be anything. The most likely cause is acne as louise has said. Do you have spots on your face and back? Greasy skin? All this would point to acne. Common in young people from Puberty to 30 and can go on even longer. Keep the area clean and dont pick and squeeze.
    • Posted

no i dont have spots on my face or back, and dont have greasy skin...

so i think my spots are not acne.

now what to do..?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.