Symptoms of Tumor Becoming Active Again

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi. I was diagnosed with an optic glioma when I was 3 months old, but it has been stable since I was 3 and a half. Now I’m 18 and have been experiencing some concerning symptoms including: nausea amp vomiting, dizzy spells and changes in my menstrual cycle. I have had some hormonal changes since starting and stopping the pill but this seems like more than simply hormonal fluctuations. Any advice would be much appreciated.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Julie

Your symptoms definitely sound like they coulf be related to a brain tumor or lesion

Don't panic

There are varying degrees of tumors

But nausea and vomiting is serious in relation to one.

I would definitely look at ghe possibilities of having

What is known as a pituitary tumor

The good thing is they are not cancerous

I would get the doctor to check

Your cortisol as well as your prolactin levels

And get an mri if possible

• Posted

Also

I would possibly go to the emergency at the

Hospital in case it is an

Adrenal crisis

All the best

• Posted

Mine is cancerous.
    • Posted

Well hopefully the doctors can help you

There are supplements like

Glutathione and vitamin C that can

Occasionally help a little

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.