Posted , 9 users are following.
I know I say this every time, but I'm sorry for the number of posts I make. I'm also aware that I focus on different symptoms a lot - I've experienced many changing things in these last 2 years. I'm just extraordinarily confused as to what is happening to my body. If it isn't reflux - which so far my tests are suggesting - then what could cause symptoms so similar to LPR reflux? I can't say for sure they're caused by stress, because they begin whenever I lean back in a chair, or tilt my head to look down.
Throughout the whole day:
- I get a tight throat feeling all day every day.
- I often have a feeling of mucus in my throat.
- Food gets stuck in my throat when I swallow it; I need water to get it down.
When the worse symptoms kick in from me leaning back:
- My jaw/legs feel lighter
- I get a lot of head pressure, and my nose seems to block up.
- My AIRWAYS feel like they're blocked off. I cannot take a deep breath whether through my nose or mouth.
- I get pins and needles in my head.
- A feeling of unusual pressure in my head/throat/chest begins.
- My head, arms and sometimes chest seriously hurt, like headache pain, or that I'm not taking in enough oxygen.
- Feeling of mucus gets worse
The symptoms relieve themselves after a while once I stand up, but not immediately, it takes about a minute.
It's such a horrible feeling; it feels like I'm going to die from a lack of oxygen. Sadly everything I read on Google says "reflux/LPR" which makes me panic that my tests missed something. No matter how much I control my diet etc, nothing seems to work though. I even went to get hypnotherapy the other day, which may have made me feel relaxed at the time, but did not stop me feeling worse the next time I leaned back in a chair.
I can't just lean forward all my life! I want to relax and watch a film, read a book, or get a good night's sleep, but leaning back sets me off immediately. What is happening? Please help
0 likes, 9 replies