Symptoms/Understanding/Support/Solutions = HUGE Variation

Posted , 3 users are following.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time here to write about their experiences, be it diagnosis, their solutions etc. I have found it most helpful, if a bit confusing at times!

As a newly (aged 60+!!!) not diagnosed GS but GP says I prob got it patient, it was stunning to read all this and realise that yes this was me!!!  Especially the tiredness!!   BTW I also have vitiligo another autoimmune disease. Grrr.

Reading all this stuff here, I see that each patient is different and solutions also seem to vary.  So I am taking the approach of reading what people find helpful and by trial and error find what might suit me!

Thus far...no alcohol...flitered water...diet control a la “looking after your liver books”...sleep...

So anyone got any other suggestions? Really appreciate it! 

Again thanks for postings-keep them coming!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.