Symptoms went to a whole different level

Posted , 8 users are following.

right before this cycle i just had i ended yesterday i been having of course the off balance dizziness. but its gotten worse along with this constant feeling high i side my head anyone else experience this? its scary and very hard to explain not only this but im constantly hot and feel clammy no sweating and of course anxiety has returned on its own adrenaline feeling in my stomach. my body whole body is really having changes i cant do this much longer.

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I get this too. Woke up this am, a little dizzy, but luckily has passed. Was sure it was not going to and I would be sick. Hope your day gets better and better.

• Posted

Yes just about every day. I vomit occaisionally. Have no quality pf life. Spend most of my time on the couch. I know exercise helps, but some days it's difficult to walk without stumbling. I'd take my awful periods, etc. back instead of the way things have been since they stopped.

• Posted

same here nancy 😦

hugs and prayers to you lovely ladies

im struggling too...

• Posted

its more of this high feeling thats with me constantly started right before this cycle and my head feels very weird and strange its very hard to describe and its scary. along with the off balance and dizziness that ive dealt with for a long time now. i juat dont know how to keep dealing with all this

• Posted

hi Pamela, I understand how you feel as of now I feel warm week nauseous can only stay in bed feel like sleepy but can get to sleep or stay asleep why do we have to suffer as much.

• Posted

Yep, I've experienced the same and it's scary AF at times!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.