Symptoms without feeling anxious

Posted , 8 users are following.

Does anybody have their symptoms almost constantly, even when they're not anxious?

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

• Posted

I do..mostly chest discomforts. .I have asked this exact question before. .till now I'm not fully convinced its all anxiety..but that's what everyone seem to say..been to many docs and they all say I'm fine..I'm 23 so chances of any serious medical illness is unlikely as the tests proves I'm healthy..oh well..just have to live with it
  • Posted

Yes indeed,it doesn't take long for your body to be conditioned unfortunately
  • Posted

Thats called generalized anxiety disorder. You get panic attacks as well but otherwise GAD
  • Posted

i feel dizzy all the time.... everyday...
    • Posted

Ginger. Buy ginger and eat it every day. You can get it from sushi olaces or make it yourself. Basil chopped half a cup daily. And b complex vitamin and drink alot. Its calm the dizziness.
  • Posted

Yep 24/7 this was my question to the Drs how can I have anxiety when I'm not anxious and if I have the only reason I'm anxious is because of how I feel!
  • Posted

yup the dp and lump in throat
    • Posted

Lump in the throat is horrible,I suffer badly with that too,it feels so intrusive doesn't it!
    • Posted

yes! i wake up with it so when i take my pills i freak out wondering if they went down lol i hate it so much when i stress it feels like my throat is closing ;(
    • Posted

I know the feeling,it really is horrific. I've found using a slaine nasal spray helps to moisten the throat which helps a little
    • Posted

do u gag sometimes because of it? i hack phlegm too rolleyes
    • Posted

Yes especially in the mornings for me,yes I get phlegm too
    • Posted

do u also suffer from derealization?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.