Symtoms keep changing, now it's weird joint pains

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey guys, I post on here alot because I don't have a support system otherwise.

Since my anxiety flare-up 2.5 months ago I've had tons of different symtoms. Now the ones I'm having include periodic loss of apetite, lump in my throat and joint pains.

The joint pains are really freaking me out because I've been having them awhile now. Usually each symtom goes away n another takes over. Before anxiety I've never ever had any health issues, I was a runner so I never had pain.

My arms, elbows, ankles, left knee and hip. It's not bad pain, but it's noticeable and very annoying. I haven't gotten a chance to go do a blood test n physical bcuz I'm not from the states n don't have insurance. I'll have to ask a friend to take me and I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pay a LOT of money without insurance.

Has anyone experienced any of my symtoms?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello nattalie, 1-10 scale how bad do your joints hurt? How long has it been going on for? Perhaps if you gave it some time it will go away. I get spasm like nerve pain in my lower left leg sometimes, it's pretty bad but usually goes away within an hour
  • Posted

Also, I keep having the change of symtoms too, I have posted just before your post, perhaps you can relate?
    • Posted

Its all about fear here. Once you no longer feed into the thought or the fear or the pain it subsides. And new one emerges to test you all over again. Without realizing it by accepting it and no lenger fearing it you over rode the fight or flight trigger. This is the answer by the by the way. The key to live with this mal function. Its frustrating isnt it?
  • Posted

I do get bad joint pain limbs back neck everything, I read that it was a sympotom of anxietybiggrin but I have also just found out its a side effect of the AD Ive been on for 6 years, Im coming off those now and then hopefully find out if it is the drugs or the anxiety
  • Posted

First of all, i do not think it will cost a lot for you to make a simple blood test, plus no matter what, doing a blood test will make you feel better just go for it and check yourself up.

Second, i am not sure about anxiety causing pain, but it could be if you are overthinking it and convincing yourself you are always going through a panic attack or anxiety. I have anxiety as it seems, but i never felt pain in anywhere of what you have stated.

Try being busy and having fun if the pain is gone suddenly and gets back when u are not busy and just by ur self in bed at night thinking it would most likely be anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.