Syphillis? Herpes,? Genital Warts? Gonorrhoea? HIV?Cancer? Help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Not sure what this is I have an appointment with dr on Monday but all I can think is I've got aids and I'll be dead by then I know I wont but by Monday I feel like I'll be out of my mind with worry. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have you had unprotected sex? How long ago? 

I’ve seen pictures like this before and everyone was saying it’s nothing that your just looking to deep into the vagina.. I’m not sure though. Does it burn itch? 

As far as I can tell the second picture doesn’t look like anything but scaring?

• Posted

Yes Mila75115 I had unprotected sex months ago but was worried now as I'm sure I've never had those bumps down there. The second picture was where I had boils on my thighs that burst so I was worried it was herpes. 

I managed to get an appointment with the Dr today she said she wasn't sure what it was but didn't think it was anything bad but booked me in for a blood test anyway. So fingers crossed I find out soon if I've got anything. 

• Posted

Hi hayls73122, 

I looked at the picture, and it looks normal. So I wasn't sure what's wrong in the picture?  What are the symptoms?  

Best,

Jonathan

• Posted

Just wanted to say all my tests came back clear I haven't got anything, I'm relieved now. Thought I'd update this encase it helps someone and stops them from worrying.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.