syptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

Did you get blisters, mouthsores or nailchanges? How bad or how subtle were they? How long inbetween syptoms? 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi yes I get mouth sores and ulcers during a flare, the frequency depends on how often I flare up as they are definitely linked to when the conditions worsen as I get other symptoms too. My nails are shocking, ridged soft and peeling. I assumed they were due to the arthritis but nobody ever mentioned this as a symptom. 
    • Posted

Half My bigtoe nail turned brown and disconnected from the skin under, and I got some small blisters on hands that iched alot.  My doctor doesn’t recognize this as one of the symptoms of rea( together with all the other symptoms in five months as well) even though it’s so clear to me. Even the reumatologist didn’t want to put that together. Why are they so stubborn and anti rea? 
    • Posted

I don't get ulcers or sores anywhere but my mouth but in general, my mouth and eyes get very sore. My nails are super bad, you can even see when I had a flare on the length as they grow. In the passed I can see that some other people on here have had really engaged doctors - mine not so. I wonder how well known it is sometimes. Hope you're feeling better soon. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.