Sytols of the Heart

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well i was Getting some dizzy spells my age is 68 yrs. I went to a heart specalist in Cyprus. She said i have systoles on the heart .almost every beat is a red line.

About 1 year ago this was happening.

At the moment the dizzy spells have stopped could any one please advise me. Somtimes chest and breathing problems like astma

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Dizzy spells could be anything , by keystrokes I think you mean extra heartbeats pvc.s. Every body gets them. Usually more as we age. I would go back to Dr and ask more questions. Just my opinion. Not enough info to help you..Sorry
  • Posted

I am 71: I have missed heartbeats and supraventricular tachycardia. I now have an appointment with the heart hospital in London for tests on my heart.   I also feel very tired with the breathless feeling.  I have had this for 43 years
  • Posted

Okay thankyou i also use a lloydds blood presure monitor somtimes it show iregular heart other times okay. But i did have chest pain yesterday but has gone now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.