T25 with Shaun T and RA

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been reading so many reviews about people with RA and doing this workout, modifying to fit their needs, and it making them feel so much better and having so much more energy. I know I have to be careful at the same time. Beginning tomorrow evening, I'm going to begin my new adventure with Shaun T. I hope he becomes my new best friend. 😁 I'm nervous and excited both. I have weight that needs to come off to help my joints and most of all, I want to be as healthy as I can for my precious son. He is my world. 😃😃😃

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hello Clynn,

I hope you really succeed in your quest, I would love to be able to do more and I push myself to do as much as possible, but but it's not even possible to put one foot in front of the other without pain.   Let us know how you get on. smile

• Posted

I'm kind of scared..don't want to make things worse. I probably cannot get through more than the first five minutes to begin with, but it'll be a start. One step at a time.. ...prayers for you

• Posted

You sound like a very nice man. And your joy comes from your relationship and love for your son. What a motivator! I have found that on days I don't feel so hot that if I do just one small thing (clean the cat's litter box, take out the trash, sweep the kitchen floor, you get the idea) that I feel a sense of accomplishment and have a better outlook. Then, maybe, I do a second thing. And so it goes. I really think that these smallish things have an impact on the disease and that I get steadily better because of it. Don't give in the the RA bully.

Give your son a smooch....

• Posted

I agree, we must try hard not to give into the RA bully. Sometimes just completing very small tasks can motivate us to do a little more. My son is my best friend and my world!! He is my motivator. ❤ I am a single mom and we are very close.
    • Posted

Thank you for the kind words😁

• Posted

Your son is young, and so are you. Time spent bonding, raising your son to be a responsible, loving man are the most important and rewarding things. A life well spent. Bigger than RA any day!
    • Posted

P.S......sorry I called you a Man. I did not know you are a single mom. Mea culpa!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.