tablets in full swing

Posted , 3 users are following.

Had a slow start on orlistat but the tiniest bit too much n it comes out orange bt normal if that makes sense (sorry for tmi) does this mean i shud start to see results now?? Any help apreciated!! What foods should definately be avoided?? Xxxxxx p.s loving it tho makes me think about what im putting in my gob lol 😁😁😁😁 xxxxxx

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kirsty well done on starting your weight loss journy .

You shouldn't have any orange oil , if you are it means Β your eating to much fat .

No more that 15g per meal .Β 

Keep going I've been on th since last week in May . C

• Posted

Sorry pressed wrong button .

Coming up to the 3stone loss, you got to put the work in so worth it xxxx

All the best happy chick x

• Posted

Yh i know n understand that but it is easier said than done esp with my two kids running round me lol jus need some good snacks n distraction ideas xxxx
    • Posted

Try having hot chocolate and and some malt loaf .

Or sainsburys do nice range be good treat yourself they have cumbles and sponge pudding get low fat custard . Hmmmm hmmm ya marshmallows are fat free few in top of your hot chocolate .Β 

Hope that helps a bit xxx

• Posted

Jus weighed myself at home im putting on weight not soddin loosing it😠😠😠😠😠😠 wtf bt i have omly been on it since thursday xxx
  • Posted

I've been on them forΒ 
    • Posted

I've been on them for month and caloire count an exercise every day have lost a stone x
    • Posted

Again i understand how to do it and follow it but my will power is shockin lol xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.