Tailbone pain cold foot back pain muscle spasms

Posted , 2 users are following.

a few years ago I was at the gym and did weighted squats the next day I was in so much pain I had pins and needles in pelvis area terrible tailbone pain back ache etc this lasted 3 months and eventually I had am mri. this showed a little bit of wear and tear and I was sent on my way. I have been going to the gym since and recently I increased my gym activity. i do an hour pOwer walking 6 days a week. I have been doing this for around 2 to 3 months but the other day again I have bad tailbone pain cold feeling in foot and leg pins and needles upper and lower back pain and spasms. i don't know whether to go back to docs or just wait for it to go away. I'm scared about tumors etc has anyone else had all this?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

You may have inflamed the nerves around your coccyx ..tailbone, For a start give yourself a break from power walking and take an anti inflammatory several times per day. You should go back to the doctors or consult a physiotherapist for some advice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.