Tailbone pain low back pain cold feet and legs

Posted , 1 user is following.

i believe a few years ago i hurt my back at the gym doing weighted squats i had 3 months of hell the first couple of weeks I couldn't move out of bed then I had tailbone pain pelvic pain neck pain all sorts of pains I had an mri and they told me there was nothing wrong. the symptoms suddenly went away and i have been cautious ever since then at the gym. recently I increased my gym from 3 days to 6 i have been doing an hour pOwer walking 6 times a week. i started to notice my back felt abit stiff a few weeks ago but it didn't hurt so I carried on. then 2 weeks ago i woke up again with painful tailbone pain, lower back pains but this time cold feet and legs. it's driving me crazy. today my leg has been cold for am hour I am so nervous and full of anxiety. I have doc on Wednesday. my leg seems to be cold when o sit down for long periods of time but if I walk around my legs feel weak anyone else had this? I'm really scared

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.